Hello from Scotland

Offizielle Ankündigungen sowie Anregungen, Wünsche, Kritik usw. an die Macher von RB-Fans.de
Antworten
Aberscot

Hello from Scotland

Beitrag von Aberscot » Do Jan 04, 2024 7:50 pm

Hello. Myself and 4 friends live in Aberdeen, Scotland and would like some help with buying tickets. We are in Bochum on 2nd March and we would like to attend the VFL Bochum v RB Leipzig game. My son, who is 20 years old has followed RB Leipzig from Scotland for some time now, he did not want to follow the more famous German teams. As there may not be many tickets as this is an away game, does anyone think it will be possible for us to buy tickets? I have contacted RB Leipzig and they asked me to monitor the website but how likely are tickets to be available on free sale? I hope someone can help.

Michael Myers

Re: Hello from Scotland

Beitrag von Michael Myers » Fr Jan 05, 2024 1:26 pm

Hello!

You should keep in mind that RB Leipzig is not particularly popular in North Rhine-Westphalia. If you are an RB Leipzig supporter, avoid the home areas in the stadium.

Tickets for the guest area will be available promptly via the RB homepage. Due to the long distance between Bochum and Leipzig, it can be assumed that tickets will be available in large numbers.

Just keep an eye on the homepage and grab tickets as soon as they become available :)

Have fun with the game and visit Leipzig sometime :happy:

Aberscot

Beitrag von Aberscot » Fr Jan 05, 2024 6:45 pm

Michael Myers. Thank you so much for your reply. This is great news for us.

Do you know how many tickets would be available and how many fans would be expected to travel?

Rind

Beitrag von Rind » Fr Jan 05, 2024 7:00 pm

Aberscot hat geschrieben: Fr Jan 05, 2024 6:45 pm Michael Myers. Thank you so much for your reply. This is great news for us.

Do you know how many tickets would be available and how many fans would be expected to travel?
2600 Tickets max. should be available and travel would around 1000 maybe.

Antworten