Englischer Fan auf dem Weg zum Hertha-Berlin-Spiel

Hier könnt ihr Fahrgemeinschaften suchen und bilden
Antworten
Matthierry

Englischer Fan auf dem Weg zum Hertha-Berlin-Spiel

Beitrag von Matthierry » Mo Apr 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Hallo! Ich erreiche dieses Forum zum ersten Mal, als ich und drei Freunde aus der Nähe von Manchester nach Berlin reisen, um das letzte Spiel der Saison zu bestreiten, in der Hoffnung, beim Spiel Berlin gegen Leipzig dabei zu sein. Ich persönlich bin ein großer Fan des Red-Bull-Franchise und folge seit einigen Jahren New York, Salzburg und Leipzig. Es gibt einige Dinge, über die ich Rat brauche. Erstens habe ich es nicht geschafft, Tickets zu bekommen. Ich denke nicht, dass dies der beste Ort ist, um Hilfe anzufordern, also will ich nur wissen, welche Teile des Stadions stehen? Wir wollen uns nicht wirklich hinsetzen, wir freuen uns sehr auf die tolle Atmosphäre in den deutschen Fußballstadien! Zweitens, wenn es irgendwelche RBL-Fans gibt, die gutes Englisch sprechen, wäre es toll, sich vielleicht vor dem Match zu treffen und ein Bier zu trinken, ich denke, es würde die Erfahrung viel besser machen, sich mit den lokalen Fans zu vermischen. Unsere Flüge und unser Hotel sind ausgebucht, so dass wir uns auf den Weg machen werden, auch wenn wir im schlimmsten Fall am Berliner Ende des Stadions sitzen müssen. Ich freue mich von Ihnen allen zu hören! Matt

Ich spreche sehr wenig Deutsch und benutzte einen Übersetzer, um diese Nachricht zu schreiben.

Having read through this message in English after the translator it doesnt make a lot of sense! So for anyone who can read English, this is the better version.

Hello! I'm reaching out to this forum for the first time as me and three friends are traveling out from near Manchester to Berlin for the final game of the season hoping to attend the Berlin v Leipzig match. I personally have been a big fan of the Red bull franchise and have followed New York, Salzburg and Leipzig for quite a few years now, there are several things I need advice on. Firstly I haven't managed to get hold of tickets. I dont think this is the best place to request help for this so all I want to know is which sections of the stadium are standing? We dont want to sit down really, we are really looking forward to experiencing the amazing atmosphere in the german football stadiums! Secondly if there are any RBL fans who speak good english it would be great to maybe meet up before the match and have a beer, I think it would make the experience much better to mix with the local fans. Our flights and hotel are booked so we will be making our way there, even if worst case scenario we have to sit in the Berlin end of the stadium. I look forward to hearing from you all! Matt

Karline

Re: Englischer Fan auf dem Weg zum Hertha-Berlin-Spiel

Beitrag von Karline » Mo Apr 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello Matt,

there are still tickets available in the RB shop.
https://tickets.dierotenbullen.com/onli ... extstate=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But before you order, first ask if it's possible to send the tickets to your home. The tickets were already printed by Hertha BSC. So print at home is not possible for tickets in the RB shop.

In the shop of Hertha are tickets available as well. For printing at home. For example the area of Block L is next to the fan block for the RB fans.

I won't be there. But I think you'll meet Leipzig fans in front of the stadium. With a bit of your German, a bit of English and a lot of love for soccer you will understand each other easily Bild

mahe
Mein Fanclub: SFL

Beitrag von mahe » Mo Apr 16, 2018 9:10 pm

football :prof:

soccer is for trump & co.

Matthierry

Beitrag von Matthierry » Di Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am

Thank you, your message was a huge help! I was able to find tickets for sale bit like you said I cannot get them sent to England :( anyone have any ideas how I can around this? I've emailed the ticket office and waiting to hear back from them. Looks like it might just be easier to sit in the Berlin end which I don't want to do!

tortor_et

Beitrag von tortor_et » Di Apr 17, 2018 11:25 am

I could buy it for you, if you want. please send me your personal Information in Private Message pm

mahe
Mein Fanclub: SFL

Beitrag von mahe » Di Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

tortor_et hat geschrieben:I could buy it for you, if you want. please send me your personal Information in Private Message pm
he can buy and use your german address.

Der_wahre_Fan
Mein Fanclub: L.E.Bulls

Beitrag von Der_wahre_Fan » Mi Apr 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Hello Matt,

by the way, RB sold since the start to now 6100 tickets for the Berlin-Match. So there are lots of fans in a red-white jersey. *schal*

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
#nokamplnoparty
#whatalookman

Matthierry

Beitrag von Matthierry » So Apr 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your comments, tortor_et helped me out so me and my friends will be going to the match!

See you all there.

tortor_et

Beitrag von tortor_et » So Mai 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Matthierry hat geschrieben:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your comments, tortor_et helped me out so me and my friends will be going to the match!

See you all there.
Hi Matt,

now i'm shure: think you selected the greatest game that season :-) :thumb:

Antworten