2. Bundesliga video highlights?

Hier kann alles rein, was sonst nirgends passt
Antworten
ToroRosso93

2. Bundesliga video highlights?

Beitrag von ToroRosso93 » So Sep 07, 2014 3:07 am

Hello!!

I'm a Red Bull fan and video editor who makes football compilations for players from Austrian Bundesliga and other european leagues. Now I want to spread my channel and do some video comps. for players from RB Leipzig so I was wondering where can I find video materials, or match highlights from 2. Bundesliga? Or maybe 3. liga aswell!

Cheers!! :)

P.S Here is my channel so subscribe if you like my work until now and you want your favorite players to be edited :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/banibasket007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiskaron

Re: 2. Bundesliga video highlights?

Beitrag von Fiskaron » So Sep 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't know if you are able to watch this channel on youtube due to copyright rules in austria, but the youtube channel Bundesliga bei BILD has some small videos of every played game in the 2. Bundesliga. Maybe use a proxy if you aren't able to watch these videos from austria.
Bild
William Somerset Maugham:
"Zukunft: etwas, das die meisten Menschen erst lieben, wenn es Vergangenheit geworden ist."

ToroRosso93

Re: 2. Bundesliga video highlights?

Beitrag von ToroRosso93 » So Sep 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank you for reply. I'm trying to use german proxy but now my videos are loading on youtube and they won't start play. I will try to figure it out :)

Antworten